Use this form to cancel or reschedule a reservation with Adriatic Experience (AE). Changes or cancellations will be completed according to the Booking Terms and Conditions for your reservation. By submitting this form, you are giving us the permission to cancel or re-schedule your reservation. You acknowledge that:
- Your reservation may be non-refundable if you choose to cancel.
- For re-scheduled itineraries, every effort will be made to operate itineraries as planned, but alterations may occur. AE reserves the right to modify program itineraries, including arranged sightseeing, and to substitute accommodations, including vessels, at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or those beyond AE’s control.
- Cancelling your reservation may result in you having a credit with Adriatic Experience; use of that credit may be subject to fees and/or seasonal pricing changes; any credits held by AE are subject to expiration according to AE, partner and service provider policies.
- Once cancelled, your reservation can’t be reinstated.
- Cancelling a reservation will cancel the entire itinerary — you do not have the ability to cancel portions of the itinerary individually.
Once we receive this form, fully completed and electronically signed, we will process the cancellation of your reservation. To re-schedule your reservation, contact us to request new travel dates.
For rescheduling requests due to Coronavirus, AE will make every attempt to waive the re-booking fees and apply your deposit and other payments to new dates in 2020 or 2021.
We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving this completed form.