Explore the history & sailing traditions of Croatia on the trail of the ancient Greek and Roman voyagers
Meander the coastal islands, unspoiled villages & boutique wineries. Visit ancient monasteries, medieval walled towns, UNESCO historical sites, with the comfort and ease of living on-board with spacious cabins, on-board chef, full crew and specially selected wines.
You’ll moor in out of the way places, sail into small harbours, visit island villages and stop to enjoy the spectacular hidden bays, swimming & sea the Adriatic is famous for. Your culture and wine tours are arranged for you privately as well as special meals on board and at the wine estates and cellars.
Your private tour includes:
- 7 or 14 days sailing aboard a private Sailing Gulet or Catamaran.
- 4+ days of cultural tours
- Walking tours of historic sites
- Local Festivals & Events
- Stunning National Parks
- Local olive oil tastings and samplings of Dalmatian specialties such as Prsut, cheeses, local fish pates, traditional cakes and sweets and other Dalmatian delicacies
- Gourmet dinners on board with selected Croatian wines and local specialty meals chosen to compliment each wine tasting
- Plenty of time for swimming in quiet bays, snorkeling & basking in the sun
- Private chef on board
- Flexible itinerary designed specifically for your group and interests
- Experienced AE skipper & crew
- Private local guides
- Custom options such as:
— Wine tasting on Hvar island, Peljesac Wine Country, Korcula, Brac island
— Professional photographer to inspire your own photos and document your trip
— Hiking, biking & kayaking on the islands
— Cooking classes in traditional Istrian & Dalmatian cooking on board
- Sail from Split or Dubrovnik