Week stay at Villa Folie a Deux
Adriatic Experience is pleased to support charity organizations in 2016/2017 with this special donation from the owners of Villa Folie a Deux.
What: Week stay at Villa Folie a Deux 5 bedroom villa with personal concierge
When: Any available week from 15 April to 15 May 2017 OR 01 to 30 October 2016
Where: Villa Folie a Deux, Duboka Bay, Brac Island CROATIA
Other: Cleaning/utilities/admin fee of €1000
Enjoy a week’s stay at Villa Folie a Deux in exclusive Duboka Bay on Brac Island, including the following special services & activities:
- Up to 8 people (5+ bedrooms on 3 floors)
- Includes paddle boards & kayak
- Private swimming platform & boat mooring in Duboka Bay
- Local host – your personal concierge who is here to be sure you have a unique & authentic experience. We will make recommendations, assist with activities & logistics and be your local liaison throughout your stay
- Welcome gift with local specialties such as Brac olive oil, Croatian wine, local honey
- Villa stocked with groceries & selection of Croatian wines prior to arrival arrival (service provided at no charge)
- Special offers for Day Sailing
- Sail extension – extend your stay sailing for 2 or more days sailing the Split archipelago
- Essential Croatia extension – tour Croatia for 7 to 10 days on a custom tour designed by Adriatic Experience just for you
- Optional activities on Brac, nearby islands and day trips
- October is a great time for Olive oil tasting, harvest & pressing
We take you behind the scenes to meet the unexpected. All activities are personalized and private – from rigorous or relaxing day trips to fully organized activities. Optional activities include:
- Day or evening sail on our private sailing yacht.
- Wine tasting – Brac has some of the best wine in Croatia – you’ll meet the owners, enjoy excellent wines & food pairings and renown Brac hospitality.
- Brac Cuisine – learn about the traditional Brac dishes and be inspired to try yourself with cooking lessons in local konobas, restaurants or right in your own villa.
- Walking Tour of Split – enjoy a private tour with local guide through Diocletian’s palace & the old town cobbled streets, coffee on the promenade and lunch in one of the many authentic restaurants with wine pairing and the best of local Dalmatian cuisine.
- Stone masons, culture & architecture – explore the stone quarries, artist studios, bell towers of Brac and medieval ruins on a private island tour with local Brac guide.
- Bike the backroads of Brac – with expert local guide or explore yourself with detailed map.
- Water sports – windsurfing, kite boarding, water skiing, parasailing
- Kayak the hidden bays of Brac.
- Discover the time honored traditions of olive & wine harvests, pressing and tasting.
- Hike along the back trails criss-crossing the island – among roman ruins, ancient olive orchards, medieval monasteries, fortresses & grand vistas.
- Guided day trips to Split old town and Diocletian palace, Dubrovnik, nearby islands, Sarajevo, Plitvice National Park.
- Speed boat, mountain bikes or motor scooter rentals can be delivered to the villa upon request.
Local chef at the villa, additional maid service and other services available on request.