Enjoy a truly unique active holiday and discover Croatia - biking, hiking, kayaking, sailing
All of our active holidays are fused with local experiences. You’ll discover the essence of Dalmatia and experience the open hospitality of local families, artists, stone masons, olive farmers, chefs and wine makers along the way.
- Itinerary – from a few days to a week or more
- Challenge level – from leisurely to extreme
- Special interests – cuisine, wines, local culture, architecture, biking, kayaking hiking
- Include sailing the Split Archipelago and Elafiti islands
- Local guides or self-guided
Our local guides take you behind the scenes to meet the unexpected. All activities are personalized and private – from rigorous or relaxing day trips to fully organized vacations for groups of 2 to 200 people:
- Day or evening sail on our private sailing yacht
- Bike the backroads of the Dalmatian islands and Istrian countryside
- Water sports among the Dalmatian islands – windsurfing, kite boarding, water skiing, parasailing
- Kayak the hidden bays of Brac, Hvar, Korcula islands
- Discover the time honored traditions of Olive oil harvest, pressing and tasting
- Hike along the back trails criss-crossing the islands – among roman ruins, ancient olive orchards, medieval monasteries, fortresses & grand vistas
- Explore the Slovenian Alps and Lake District
Customize your sail and add a whole new dimension to your adventure with one of our Red Thread Options.
Contact us today to start planning your Croatian Journey.
All holidays are private – designed exclusively for you. Villa stay and sailing extensions available on request.