Immerse yourself in local wine, island culture & world class sailing adventure
Our Adriatic Culture & Wine Sail is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in local wine, culture & history of the Adriatic islands in the comfort, convenience and luxury of a private yacht. The perfect way to experience the essence of Croatia without the nuisance of packing & unpacking. The wine is the framework – the culture, architecture, history, sea and sun are the palette.
Customize your sail and add a whole new dimension to your adventure with one of our Red Thread Options.
Your private tour includes:
- 7 to 10 days sailing aboard one of our private sailing yachts with one of our AE Certified premier skippers & crew.
- The yacht is fully stocked with our personally selected Croatian wines.
- 4 days of wine & cultural tours among Croatia’s premier wine regions – Korcula and Hvar islands, Peljesac Peninsula, Brac island.
- Wine and cuisine pairing on each tour. Local olive oil tastings and samplings of Dalmatian specialties and exclusive Chef’s Table dinners.
- Gourmet dinners on board your yacht paired with selected Croatian wines and local specialty meals chosen to compliment each wine tasting.
- Opportunity to buy local wines at the wineries. This is a real treat because a great many of the best wines never leave the region.
- Time to explore on your own, swim, snorkel and relax onboard your private yacht
- Private transportation on the islands during your wine tours.
- Private transfer from the airport to your yacht.
On our special private wine sails, we focus on indigenous wines, visit out of the way places, sail into small harbours, visit island villages and stop to enjoy the spectacular hidden bays, swimming & sea the Adriatic is famous for. Your wine tours and tastings are arranged for you privately as well as special meals at the wine estates and remote restaurants accessible only by boat.
Contact us for more information and quotes for your Adriatic Culture & Wine Sail. Custom Wine Tours available on the Dalmatian islands, the Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik area, Istria and Continental Croatia.