Immerse yourself in local wine, cuisine, island culture & world class sailing adventure
Our Adriatic Culture & Wine Sail is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in local wine, culture & history of the Adriatic islands in the comfort, convenience and luxury of a private yacht. The perfect way to experience the essence of Croatia without the nuisance of packing & unpacking.
The wine is the framework – the culture, architecture, history, sea and sun are the palette.
On our special private wine sails, we focus on indigenous wines, visit out of the way places, sail into small harbours, visit island villages and stop to enjoy the spectacular hidden bays, swimming & sea the Adriatic is famous for. Your wine tours and tastings are arranged for you privately as well as special meals at the wine estates and remote restaurants accessible only by boat.
CULTURE & WINE SAIL HIGHLIGHTS
- Sail aboard one of our private sailing Catamarans
- AE Expert premier skippers & crew
- Dalmatian cook & Sommelier
- Gourmet dinners on board your yacht paired with selected Croatian wines
- Wine & cultural tours among Croatia’s premier wine regions
- Ancient Korcula
- The “other side” of Hvar
- Peljesac Peninsula wine tour (the Napa Valley of Croatia)
- Walking tours Dubrovnik old town, Fortress & historical sites
- Split old town cultural center, Diocletian Palace & harbor
- Specialty dinners at local seaside, farm-to-table and exclusie restaurants
- Wine and cuisine pairings
- Local olive oil tastings
- Dalmatian Tapas
- Cooking classes
- Exclusive Chef’s Table dinners with wine pairings
- Sommelier tours
- Opportunity to buy local wines at the wineries
- Time to explore on your own, swim, snorkel and relax onboard