Immerse yourself in local wine, cuisine, island culture & world class sailing adventure
Our Adriatic Culture & Wine Sail is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in local wine, culture & history of the Adriatic islands in the comfort, convenience and luxury of a private yacht. The perfect way to experience the essence of Croatia without the nuisance of packing & unpacking.
The wine is the framework – the culture, architecture, history, sea and sun are the palette.
On our special private wine sails, we focus on indigenous wines, visit out of the way places, sail into small harbours, visit island villages and stop to enjoy the spectacular hidden bays, swimming & sea the Adriatic is famous for.
Your wine tours and tastings are arranged for you privately as well as special meals at the wine estates and remote restaurants accessible only by boat.
CULTURE & WINE SAIL HIGHLIGHTS
- Sail aboard one of our private sailing Catamarans
- AE Expert premier skippers & crew
- Dalmatian cook & sommelier
- Gourmet dinners on board your yacht paired with selected Croatian wines
- Time to explore on your own, swim, snorkel and relax in hidden bays
- Cultural tours from UNESCO sites to tiny villages to iconic cities, including off-the-beaten-path highlights:
- Ancient Korcula hidden culture
- The “other side” of Hvar
- Walking tours with local guides
- Meander the back-side of medieval towns & ancients harbors
- Discover the unique island culture at each stop
The wine & cuisine
- Wine tours among Croatia’s premier wine regions
- Specialty dinners at local seaside, farm-to-table and exclusie restaurants
- Private wine and cuisine pairings
- Local oyster & mussles direct from the sea
- Local olive oil tastings
- Dalmatian Tapas
- Cooking classes
- Exclusive Chef’s Table dinners with wine pairings
- Sommelier tours
- Meet the vintners
- Opportunity to buy local wines at the wineries (we’ll ship for you)