Immerse yourself in local wine, island culture & historical architecture
Our Adriatic Culture & Wine Sail is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in local wine, culture & history of the Adriatic islands in the comfort, convenience and luxury of a private yacht. The perfect way to experience the essence of Croatia without the nuisance of packing & unpacking. The wine is the framework – the culture, architecture, history, sea and sun are the palette.
Your private tour includes:
- 7 to 10 days sailing aboard one of our private sailing yachts. The yacht is fully stocked prior to your arrival, including a special selection of Croatian indigenous wines.
- 4 days of wine & cultural tours among Croatia’s premier wine regions – Korcula and Hvar islands, Peljesac Peninsula, Brac island.
- Wine and cuisine pairing on each tour. Local olive oil tastings and samplings of Dalmatian specialties.
- Gourmet dinners on board your yacht paired with selected Croatian wines and local specialty meals chosen to compliment each wine tasting.
- Opportunity to buy local wines at the wineries. This is a real treat because a great many of the best wines never leave the region.
- Time to explore on your own, swim, snorkel and relax onboard your private yacht
- Private transportation on the islands during your wine tours.
- Private transfer from the airport to your yacht.
- Sail from Split to Dubrovnik.
On these special private wine sails, we focus on indigenous wines, visit out of the way places, sail into small harbours, visit island villages and stop to enjoy the spectacular hidden bays, swimming & sea the Adriatic is famous for. Your wine tours and tastings are arranged for you privately as well as special meals at the wine estates and cellars.
Contact us for more information and quotes for your Adriatic Culture & Wine Sail. Custom Wine Tours available on the Dalmatian islands, the Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik area, Istria and Continental Croatia.
On our Adriatic Culture & Wine Sail you’ll discover great award winning wines, strictly local wines, indigenous varietals, the known and the unknown wines. You’ll meet the owners, try local cuisine, & discover the timeless villages of the Dalmatian islands of Brac, Hvar, VIS, the famous Peljesac Peninsula, famous for their wine traditions. You’ll taste some unique Croatian varietals such as Grasevina, Plavac Mali, Posip, Dingac, Bogdanusa & Marastina. And of course you’ll try the pervasive Grappas and famous Rakijas.
We take you back in time to discover the rich heritage and traditions preserved in local stories, cuisine & culture. We explore Croatia’s island architecture, stone masonry, monasteries, olive oil production & historical influences.
We match your group size and style to recommend the right sailing yacht for your Wine Sail. Choose your style from our AE sailing fleet – private sailing yacht, traditional gulet, luxury sailer or catamaran. All our yachts are private, finely finished, fully crewed and well provisioned.
All Wine Sails are private and customized exclusively for you. Groups of 2 to 30+ are welcome. Optional additional activities and yacht or villa extensions are available on request. Optional tour additions include walking tour of Split or Dubrovnik, extended villa stay, biking and hiking tours on the islands.