Discover new wines, meet master vintners, try indigenous varietals - and in the process discover Croatia
Wine is still very much a local industry in Croatia, with some of the best wines never leaving the village where they are produced.
On our wine tours you’ll:
- Discover great wines with a focus on indigenous varietals
- Meet the owners
- Experience emerging Dalmatian & Istrian cuisine with wine pairing dinners at some of the best restaurants in Croatia and Europe
- Try traditional Dalmatian cuisine at exclusive dinners with local families at farm-to-table “konobas”, small trattorias and hidden seaside restaurants with fresh fish from the Adriatic Sea
- Wander the timeless villages of the Dalmatian islands, coastal region & Istrian Peninsula
- Explore the wine regions of Croatia:
- Dalmatian islands (particularly Hvar, Brac & Korcula islands)
- Peljesac Peninsula (the Napa Valley of Croatia)
- Bucolic Istria – closest to Italy with unique terroir
- Continental Croatia
- Have the chance to buy local wines directly from the vintners
Wine embodies the history, the character & the land of a people. We hope you will enjoy your Croatian wine experience, discover the unexpected, meet new friends, experience good times and return home with fond memories to share for a lifetime.
Customize your sail and add a whole new dimension to your adventure with one of our Red Thread Options.
Tours are from 7 to 10 days and include options to for sailing, island hopping, cultural and historic tours and activities such as hiking, biking & kayaking.