Discover the unique climate, terrain and famous indigenous wines of Dalmatia
Your Croatian Wine Renaissance Istria journey is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in local Istrian wine traditions, cuisine and bucolic Istrian lifestyle. You’ll visit wine estates, family wineries and garage wineries in the most famous wine producing areas of Istria.
DALMATIAN WINE RENAISSANCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Meet the pioneers of the Dalmatian wine Renaissance and discover the terrain, climate and ancient vine history that makes Dalmatia region unique
- Try local cuisine, meet leading chefs and discover the emerging Nouveau Dalmatian Cuisine
- Taste unique Dalmatian varietals such as Plavac Mali, Grk & Posip.
- Experience unique gourmet wine pairings on board private yacht
- Stay at your choice island villa, boutique hotels, spacius Catamaran Sailing yacht.
- Meet the vintners at a variety of wineries, from garage wines to large producers to wine tasting cellars
- Learn the secrets of Island cuisine in cooking classes with local chefs
- Local olive oil tasting and sampling of local recipes
- Opportunity to buy local wines at the wineries. This is a real treat because a great many of the best wines never leave the region
- Private transportation during your wine tours with sailing options
All journeys are customized and private.