7 or 10 Day Wine Renaissance Istria
Your Croatian Wine Renaissance Istria holiday is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in local Istrian wine traditions, cuisine and bucolic Istrian lifestyle. You’ll visit wine estates, family wineries and garage wineries in the most famous wine producing areas of Istria – Poreč, Buje, Pula and Rovinj in the west, the central hill towns around Buzet and Pazin & the eastern vineyards near Labin.
Your private tour includes:
- 7 or 10 day stay at Villa Compagne du Vin, Meneghetti Wine Estate or Monte Mulini luxury hotel on the sea in Rovinj
- 4 days of Wine Tours. For each tour you will be picked up at your villa or hotel and visit 2 or 3 wineries or wine tasting cellars in each location.
- Complete lunch or dinner during each tour as well as local olive oil tasting and sampling of island specialties such as Istrian truffles, Prsut, cheeses, traditional Istrian cuisine.
- Opportunity to buy local wines at the wineries. This is a real treat because a great many of the best wines never leave the region.
- Private transportation during your wine tours.
- Optional activities:
- Day Sailing to Brijuni islands
- Hiking, biking or walking tours in the hill towns of Istria
- Istrian Truffles & cuisine tours
- Culture, historical & architectural day tours
All tours are customized and private. Please ask us for an example 10 day Wine Renaissance Istria holiday.
On our Istrian Wine Renaissance holiday you’ll discover great award winning wines, strictly local wines, meet the owners, try local cuisine, & discover the timeless hill towns of Istria. You’ll learn about the processes, climate, red terroir and traditions, which make each wine region distinctive.
You’ll taste unique Istrian varietals such as Malvasija & Teran as well as international varietals (such as Merlots, Cabernets & Chardonnays) with distinctive flavors from the Istrian terroir & local finishing touches of the winemakers .
Prices for the 10 Day Wine Renaissance Istria holidays start at €2500 per person. All Holidays are private and customized exclusively for you. Optional additional activities and yacht or villa extensions are available on request.
Contact us for more information and quotes for your Wine Renaissance Istria tour. Custom Wine Tours available on the Dalmatian islands, the Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik area, Istria and Continental Croatia.