By land or by sea, our cultural Journeys take you back in time to discover the rich heritage and traditions preserved in local stories & legends. We explore Croatia’s history, architecture, stone masonry, monasteries, olive oil production, lavender oil processing and of course the world class cuisine and wine.
Explore the essence of Croatia with your private guides with a focus on your interests. Some ideas:
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Discover trendy Split – home of Diocletian’s palace, ancient city walls, the Dalmatian Renaissance in food & cuisine & launchpoint to the islands
- Walk the fortress walls of Iconic Dubrovnik
- Explore the hill towns of Istria and their famous truffles, wine and cuisine
- Immerse yourself in medieval walled cities
- Wander Plitvice Lakes – see why this is one of the most famous natural wonders in Europe
- Island hop along the Dalmatian coast – stopping on famous and remote islands, unspoiled villages, hidden bays and local seaside restaurants
Our guides are local experts who know the anecdotes, the history, the culture and the local narratives. Our more academic tours pair up local guides with scholars and experts in the cultural heritage, art, architecture, and history of the region.