7 or 10 Day Wine Renaissance Dalmatia Tour
Your Croatian Wine Renaissance Dalmatia Tour is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in local Dalmatian wine traditions, cuisine and Adriatic island lifestyle. You’ll visit the leaders in the industry, garage wineries and family producers of Dalmatian wine on the islands and the famous Peljesac peninsula, the Napa Valley of Croatia.
Your private tour includes:
- 7 to 10 day stay at one of our private island villas or boutique hotel. Or stay on one of our Private Sailing Yachts. Your villa or yacht is stocked prior to your arrival, including a representative selection of Croatians wines.
- 2 to 4 days of Wine Tours – on the Dalmatian islands, Peljesac Peninsula and Dalmatian coastline. For each tour you will visit 2 or 3 wineries or wine tasting cellars.
- Lunch or dinner during each tour with local olive oil tasting and sampling of island specialties such as Prsut, cheeses, local fish pates, traditional cakes and sweets and other Dalmatian delicacies.
- Gourmet wine pairings at some of the best restaurants in Croatia, farm-to-table restaurants and local family “Konobas” with exceptional traditional cuisine and their own wines
- Opportunity to buy local wines at the wineries. This is a real treat because a great many of the best wines never leave the region.
- Private drivers and guides during your wine tours.
- Additional activities and options:
- Day Sailing or Power Boat trips to nearby islands for villa stays
- Hiking, biking and walking tours
- Culture, historical & architectural tours
- Day trip to Plitvice National Park or Krka National Park
- Extended sail to Dubrovnik
All tours are customized and private.
On our Island Wine Renaissance Holiday you’ll discover great award winning wines, strictly local wines, meet the owners, try local cuisine, & discover the timeless villages of the Dalmatian. You’ll learn about the processes, climate, terroir and traditions, which make each wine region distinctive.
You’ll taste some unique Croatian varietals such as Plavac Mali, Vugava, Posip, Malvazija, Bogdanusa, Marastina & Grasevina.
Prices start at €2000 per person. All Holidays are private and customized exclusively for you. Optional additional activities and yacht or villa extensions are available on request.
Contact us for more information and quotes for your Island Renaissance Wine Tour. Custom Wine Tours available on the Dalmatian islands, the Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik area, Istria and Continental Croatia.