Island hop from Split to Dubrovink & Monte Negro onboard your private sailing yacht
Experience the exhilaratiing sailing of the Adriatic islands, swimming in the clear, clean waters of the islands, dining in the konobas (traditional restaurants) accessible only by boat. Our sailing crews know the secrets of the Adriatic Coast and make sure guest have plenty of sailing and relaxing time for sea, nature, village life, Dalmatian cuisine and wines, and local color.
CHOOSE YOUR ACTIVITIES & ITINERARY
– Island hop the Split Archipelago, Elefiti Islands & Bays of Monte Negro
– Visit boutique wineries for wine tasting on Hvar, Brac & Korcula islands
– Explore the Split Archipelago from Brac to Vis to Hvar & the Pakleni islands
– Enjoy island culture & activities – island tours, hiking, biking, kayaking & water sports
CHOOSE A YACHT FROM AE SAILING FLEET
– Small Group Sailing Yachts (2 to 8 people)
– Spacious Luxury Yachts (2 to 10 people)
– Elegant Catamarans (2 to 10 people)
ISLAND HOPPING HIGHLIGHTS
– Tour chic Hvar town & fortress
– Walk in the footsteps of time in historic Korcula & visit Marko Polo museum
– Visit timeless Brac stone masons or bike the backroads through the olive orchards & vineyards
– Navigate the myriad inlets & waterways of the Pakleni islands, where pirates hid from pursuers
– Hike in magical Mljet National Park (Odysseus’ island of the sirens)
– Swim in quiet bays, visit small villages and seaside restaurants.
– Play with Stand Up Paddleboard
– Optional private wine tasting & pairings – meet the vintners leading the Croatian Wine Renaissance
– Optional hiking, biking & kayaking
Overnight in full service marinas or town quays with option to anchor or moor in quiet bays
Sailing itineraries are organized according to the preference of the guests – from novice to experienced groups, the Adriatic has it all and we have the variety of yachts and skippers to meet the challenge. Each day we sail to a new island destination. Each evening we moor in a different secluded bay, sleepy village or lively harbor.