Share a unique experience . . . create unforgettable memories
Sail the unspoiled islands of the dramatic Adriatic coast. Explore the unique culture, the unspoiled lifestyle, the dazzling sun, sea & sailing. Experience the diverse seascape following in the footsteps of the ancients. Learn why the diverse history and culture of the Balkans is always synonymous with complicated.
Our sailing crews know the secrets of the seas and hidden island coves, secluded bays and international hot spots.
Discover a time gone by
Sail to a new destination each day – stay in a different lively harbor, full service marine, village town quay or remote bay each night.
- Sail from Romanic Venice to charming Istria along ancient trade routes
- Meander through the untamed Kornati Islands national park
- The Split Archipelago is the hot spot of the Adriatic with everything from deserted islands where only donkeys are residents to Hvar Harbor, home to international yachts and trendsetters
- Wind your way through the hauntingly beautiful Elafiti Islands between Korcula and Dubrovnik with hidden coves and bays and locally famous Konobas
- Extend your sail to beautiful Kotor Bay in Montenegro
Choice of private activities & experiences
- Cultural and Historical tours with local experts, historians, professors
- Meet the vintners on private wine tours
- Private chef’s table dinners & wine pairings
- Experience local festivals such as Dubrovnik & Ljubljana Summer Festivals
- Regional Cooking Classes with local innovate chefs
- Private photographer available on request to memorialize your sail
- Walking, biking and hiking island trails
- Paddle boards, kayaks, donuts, snorkel gear and other water toys on board
Best yachts - best crews - best itineraries
All our yachts are private, spacious, finely finished, fully crewed and well provisioned.
- Our expert skippers, cooks and crews work all over the world with us to deliver a premier, safe and unique sailing experience. They know the Adriatic, people and destinations intimately and love to share their deep heritage with you.
- Sail aboard a private sailing catamaran, Gulet (6 to 10 cabins) or small curise ship (10 to 18 cabins) with experienced AE skippers & attentive crews
- Private state rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Comfortable salons, indoor-outdoor dining and plenty of deck space
- Stock of personally selected Croatian wines
- High quality linens, towels and bath products
- Half or full board options available