One of the most beautiful coastal highways in the world, the winding way from Split to Dubrovnik is breathtaking, sandwiched between sea & coastal islands and the rugged coastal range. And the drive is full of great choices for stops on the islands, Bosnia & Herzeovina, Montenegro, coastal villages.
Choose from our premium motorcycles, travel with expert local guides in fully supported tour with great accommodations, excellent local cuisine.
Ride the coast road from Split to Dubrovnik.
Soak up local color, culture, food and cuisine along the way:
- Historic and complicated Mostar and Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Ancient Ston, famous for is fortress, surrounding wall, oysters & wine – include boat ride around the oyster beds with fresh oyster tasting
- Peljesac Wine Country, the Napa Valley of Croatia – for overnight trips, stay at one of the wine estates, meet the vintners with wine pairing dinner after a long day’s ride
- Korcula island – follow the path of Marko Polo
Customize your activities & itinerary
- Choose your route through the Split Archipelago, Elefiti Islands, Bosnia & Herzegovina or the Bays of Montenegro
- Flexible itinerary – your local guide will advise you of choices along the way
- Great biking on smooth hiway
- Cultural and historical stops
- Stop at tiny family restaurants and hidden “Konobas”
- Overnight at authentic boutique hotels
- Customize your journey for your style, your pace, your interests
- 4 hours per day riding