Discover a family passion that will last a lifetime
Experience the exhilaratiing sailing of the Adriatic islands, swimming in the clear, clean waters of the islands, exploring unspoiled villages, dining in the konobas accessible only by boat.
Our sailing crews know the secrets of the Adriatic Coast and make sure guest have plenty of sailing and relaxing time for sea, nature, village life, Dalmatian cuisine and wines, and local color.
All ages are welcome. Our Family Sails are safe, fun, private and entirely tailored to your family & style.
Sailing itineraries are organized according to the preference of your family – from novice to experienced sailors, the Adriatic has it all. And we have the variety of yachts and skippers to meet the challenge.
Choose your route
- Each day you’ll explore a new island with stops along the way – hidden bays, seaside restaurants and tiny villages, international hot spots.
- Start with one of our suggested itineraries and customize to your perfection:
- Haunting Kornati Islands Nature Parks
- Diverse Split Archipelago
- Classic Elafiti islands off Dubrovnik
- Feel the difference with our expert, friendly and safe Croatian skippers who know the Adriatic islands, people and destinations intimately and love to share their deep heritage with you.
Customize your activities & itinerary
Island hop from Split the Split Archipelago or the Elafiti Islands surrounding Dubrovnik. For the adventurous, continue to beautiful Montenegro.
- Tour chic Hvar town & fortress
- Walk in the footsteps of time in historic Korucula
- Visit timeless Brac island stone masons or bike the backroads through the olive orchards & vineyards
- Navigate the myriad inlets & waterways of the Pakleni islands, where pirates hid from pursuers
- Hike in magical Mljset National Park, Odysseus’ island of the sirens . . .
- Swim in quiet bays, visit small villages and seaside restaurants.
- Play with Stand Up Paddleboards
- Meet the vintners leading the Croatian Wine Renaissance in private wine tastings & pairings
- Island hiking, biking & kayaking
- Explore Kotor Bay, surrounded by 1,000 meter mountains towering overhead
- Try Jet skiing at famouns Golden Horn beach on Brac island or outside the fortress walls of Dubrovnik
Select from the best yachts in Croatia
- Sleek monohull
- Spacious Catamaran
- Elegant motor yacht
- All our yachts are private, finely finished, fully crewed and well provisioned, including Sports Pack with SUPs, Donuts, Snorkel gear and more