Island Hop from Split to Dubrobvnik
Kayak from Split to Dubrovnik – discover international hot spots, explore hidden bays where pirates raided passing merchant ships, challenge yourself kayaking along the Brac coastline. . .
Immerse yourself in the beauty of inland lakes & nature preserves, stop by remote lighthouses, paddle with the dolphin & tuna.
Professional guides, excellent kayaks, travel by sailing yacht, luxury motor yacht or ferry. Stay on board or in boutique hotels along the way.
Explore hidden bays & stunning icons
Island hop from Split, through the Split Archipelago and Elafiti Islands to Dubrovnik, kayaking in hidden bays, lively hots spots and deserted beaches along the way. Kayak up to seaside “Konoba” trattorias and quiet island villages. Along the way explore:
- Chic Hvar town & fortress
- Kayak through time in historic Korcula
- Explore timeless Brac, island of myriad bays, stone masons, ancient ruins, olive orchards & vineyards
- Navigate the inlets & hamlets of the Pakleni islands, where pirates hid from pursuers
- Kayak the inland lakes of magical Mljset National Park, Odysseus’ island of the sirens
- Swim in quiet bays, visit small villages and seaside restaurants
- Explore Kotor Bay, surrounded by 1,000 meter mountains towering over the bay
Choose from the best yachts in Croatia
Led by our expert, friendly & professional crews, you’ll kayak the Adriatic’s hidden bays, quiet villages and lively hotspots.
- Sleek monohull
- Spacious Catamaran
- Elegant motor yacht
- Sports Pack with SUPs, Donuts, Snorkel gear and more
- All our yachts are private, finely finished, fully crewed and well provisioned
Stay on-board or choose from our select boutique hotels recommended by your AE Experience Architect.