Capture the allure of the Adriatic islands
By land and by sea, you’ll photograph the ever-changing sea, the endless islands, the rugged coastlines, the hidden bays and the timeless village life of the Dalmatian Archipelago . . .
Capture the incredible light, the ancient architecture, the romantic seascapes and the people.
Discover crystal clear waters, deserted bays, nature preserves and village life on the thousand island of the Adriatic – Hvar, Brac, Vis, Korcula, Mljet, Pakleni, Lastovo, Bisevo, Kornati.
See through the lens of your camera from a new perspective. Capture creative and dramatic images, and enrich these incredible images with post production editing.
Your professional photographer will guide you, seeking out subjects, nature and spontaneous opportunities. He will also offer technical, creative and editing advice to get the most out of your adventure.
All sails are private and custom. All photographers are welcome – from novice to professional.
Focus on the people, the icons, the sea
The light, the sea and the people of Dalmatia provide unlimited photo opportunities:
- Local fishing villages where the fishermen carry on net fishing in the time-honored fashion of their forefathers
- Spectacular seascapes from island heights
- Breathtaking sunsets and sunrises on the sea
- The play of light on the clear sparkling water of the Adriatic . . .
- Medieval fortresses where people have lived continuously for hundreds of years
- Iconic walled cities and ancient ruins in Split, Dubrovnik and Korcula
- Life aboard the yacht
- Unspoiled villages where traditional island life continues behind the scenes
- Cooking traditional dishes – meet local chef’s who love to share their passion
- Local people, fishermen, artists & craftsmen carrying on traditional island life
- Local festivals
- Landscapes with vineyards, rugged island terrain, ancient dry stone walls, ruins and the occasional surpise, like the Dragon Cave on Brac island
Private - flexible itinerary - expert crew
Sail with your AE crew, including professional photographer, private skipper (many of whom are also amateur photographers) and Dalmatian cook. You’ll focus on the photography while enjohing local cuisine and wine on board and in local stops along the way, which themselves present great photo opportunities.
- Stay in different hidden bay, village quay or lively harbor each night
- Spend your days photographing sea and landscapes, exploring small villages and meeting local people
- Evenings enjoy great meals together on board and in the villages while discussing the day’s work and editing
- Along the way you’ll capture the heart and soul of Dalmatia, present and past
Your style - Sailing Catamaran or Gulet
- All our yachts are private, finely finished, fully crewed and well provisioned.
- Our expert skippers, cooks and crews work all over the world with us to deliver a premier, safe and unique sailing experience. They know the Adriatic islands, people and destinations intimately and love to share their deep heritage with you.
- Our world class yachts are new and the best maintained in Croatia:
- Spacious Catamarans
- Traditional Sailing Gulets
- Elegant motor yachts
We’ll create a unique itinerary based on your photographic style and preferred subject matter. Your skipper and photography guide work together to provide spontaneous opportunities and flexible itinerary so you can take advantage of every moment.