Discover the best riding from the Slovenian to the Dinaric Alps and the Adriatic Sea
Your journey takes you on a long loop from Ljubljana, the charming capital of Slovenia, through Istria, coastal Dalmatia through Bosnia & Herzegovina and on to Zagreb, the old world capital of Croatia.
You’ll experience a wide range of rides, cultural & local experiences, great cuisine and meet interesting people along the way. Option for adding a sailing adventure on large Sailing Yacht from Split to Dubrovnik.
This ride is for all level of riders with winding mountain roads, breathtaking coastal hiway, backroads, and local island roads. All roads are paved, safe and well maintained.
Choose from our premium motorcycles, travel with expert local guides in fully supported tour with great accommodations, excellent local cuisine, cultural activities.
From Slovenia to Istria to coastal Dalmatia through Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Start your tour in beautiful Slovenia.
- Wind your way through the Slovenian Alps
- Wander across the rolling hills of Istria, the Tuscany of Croatia
- Follow the coastal road from Istria to Dalmatia
- Island hop from Split to Dubrovnik – choose our style:
- Sail by private catamaran
- Cruise the coastal highway
- Extend your tour through the backroads of Bosnia & Herzegovina to Zagreb, the old world capital of Croatia
Choose your favorite Bike
- Range of BMW GSs, RTs & GTs
- Harley Davidson Road King
- Ducati Multistrada
- Ask us about your favorite bike
Customize your route
- One to 3 week journeys
- Add a week of sailing on private monohull or catamaran sailing yacht
- Extend your trip to Greece, Albania & Macedonia by bike, sail or private car with driver
Choose your style
Customize your journey for your style, your pace, your interests:
- Your Style:
- Village stays
- Boutique hotels
- 5 Star luxury
- Your Pace:
- 2 to 6 hours per day riding
- Your Interests:
- History & Architecture
- Art & Culture
- Cuisine & Wine
- Active (hiking, kayaking, sailing)