The marinas and towns all have grocery shops for generally available food & toiletries, batteries, sunscreen, etc. , so it is easy to stock up en route. Your itinerary provides information on where the best fresh produce & fish markets are. Shops with sunglasses, towels & beach toys are also common.
Clothing and specialties shops, jewelry shops, local crafts, souvenirs & wine shops are available in Split, Korcula, Hvar & Vis .
- Beach towels for sunbathing (or order ahead and we will have them for you at a small charge)
- Casual evening wear
- Windproof jacket
- Deck shoes (white sole closed canvas or boat shoes are best)
- Sun hat
- Sunglasses with lanyard
- Sunscreen/sun cream
- Lip salve/screen
- Toiletries (all-in-one shampoo/shower gels can be handy)
- Prescription medicines
- Travel wash if you want to rinse things out in the evening
- Passport/ID card/visa
- Holiday insurance
- Medical insurance card
- Cash/Euros/credit cards
- Camera with batteries and 12v (car plug) charger
- 2 pin continental plug adapt
- 12v car-type charger for mobile phones, cameras etc.
- Warm trousers
- Light wet weather gear
AE Supplied Amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen for cooking with gas stove, large fridge and all cookware, glassware, utensils, etc.
- Basic supplies such as garbage bags, sponge, matches, toilet paper, dish soap, paper towels, napkins
- Large bath towels and linens
- Natural body products in each bathroom
- Selection of Croatian Wines
- Sports package as requested
- Snorkel equipment
- Complete provisions as requested