Island hopping, immersive villa stay, your style - your pace
Explore the Split Archipelago and Elafiti islands while returning each day to a quiet villa on the sea. Build enduring local connections and lasting memories.
We’ll recommend local activities, experiences and connections based on your interests, local customs & traditions and special events.
It's not just what we do . . . it's how we do it
- Self-catering to fully staffed services and everything in between
- Insider connections and local experiences arranged specifically for you
- Chef on board and at your villa
- Private Motor yacht with skipper on call
- Personal AE concierge/local host
Private motor yacht on call
Explore the islands of the Split Archipelage and Elafiti islands off Dubrovnik. Your private motor yacht and crew (skipper + cook) will be on call for daily excusions.
- Each day you’ll explore a new island with stops along the way in hidden bays, seaside restaurants and tiny villages, international hot spots, including:
- Unspoiled Brac
- Remote Vis
- Romantic Hvar
- Historic Korcula
- Hidden Lastovo
- Natural Mljet
- Elafiti islands off the coast of Dubrovnik
- Breathtaking Kotor Bay & Montenegro
- Your yacht includes skipper + first cook/hostess and is comfortable and spacious with large deck space, flybridge and salon.
Seaside island villa
Stay in a selective island villa, whatever your style:
- Luxury seaside villa with all the services and amenities
- Authentic and private villa in the village for a totally immersive experience
- Beautiful wine country estate
- Barefoot luxury in understated style
Explore island culture & history
Experience traditional island life first-hand with a choice of local experiences:
- Learn about the critical role of island monasteries as the center of education, commerce, science, astronomy and intellectual life in medieval times
- Explore the tumultuous history of island life and the Balkans through architecture, agriculture, ancient ruins and hidden hermit caves
- Take part in the Korkyra Folk Festival and Sword dancing
- Learn the art of stone masonry and sculpture with a local stone mason
- Visit stone quarries, Stone Mason school, mason’s workshops and sculptor’s studios
- Try your hand at stone carving and stone laying
- Learn how dry stone walls are made
- Discover the Art and Economics of Perfect Olive Oil
- Get a deep understanding of how to produce Olive oil with local award-winning producer.
- Learn everything from the history and importance of olive oil to island economy, orchard management, picking & processing techniques, pressing vs centrifuging, economics & certification requirements